Tuesday, October 19, 2010

You Never Know

I promise this blog isn't going to turn into a things my daughter says, but lately she's just been lobbing me gems.

Today's gem is "everyday is a little bit of a mystery."

Really? What going on in that 4 year old brain.

It made me realize no matter how much I love to plan and how may to-do lists I may have, and trust me, I have plenty, every day brings surprises. Everyday the unknown can and will happen. My lesson in this is, the much overstated and way underused, just to go with the flow.

But that whole going with the flow thing... it's just so damn hard for me.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute thing to say!

    Going with the flow is a bit tough for me, but I get better at it every day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! She is so adorable! :) Love the things they say.

    ReplyDelete

I love me some comments! Thanks for leaving me one.